COMPONENT DESIGN CONSULTING AGREEMENT: UPDATED (10/06/17)
Component Runner, LLC and the Customer hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:
(1) The Customer's job order, purchase order, or request for services for each individual project (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Agreement"), upon acceptance by Component Runner, LLC, shall constitute a "written contract" under the laws of the applicable state where the project is taking place, regardless of whether submitted by the Customer to Component Runner, LLC in writing, via email communications, or via an online order through the website of Component Runner, LLC. The Agreement shall cover all services, all work products, and all materials subsequently rendered by Component Runner, LLC with respect to said project.
(2) Component Runner, LLC's payment terms are Due on Receipt with a 30-day grace period. In the event the Customer breaches its obligations with respect to payments made per these terms, Component Runner, LLC shall be entitled to recover late fees in the amount of twelve percent (12%) annually from the original due date for each invoice, together with any collection fees and/or attorney’s fees incurred in enforcing this Agreement.
(3) If any term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then the Agreement, including all of its terms will remain in full force and effect as if such unenforceable term had never been included.
(4) The Agreement shall be subject to the mechanic's lien statute for the applicable jurisdiction where the project is situated.
(5) The Agreement and all incorporated attachments represent the complete agreement between Component Runner, LLC and the Customer. No other agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, including proposals or quotations, shall be considered as part of the Agreement.
(6) Component Runner, LLC acts as a design consultant on any/all projects and provides overflow design services per Customer requests. This agreement does not constitute a written guarantee of any sort as the work performed by Component Runner, LLC is intended to aid the customer in developing designs and is expected that all work delivered by Component Runner, LLC be processed through the Customers normal quality assurance process, prior to release to production.
(7) All work performed by Component Runner, LLC is the sole property of the Customer entering into this agreement. All native MiTek files will be delivered to the Customer on completion of each job.
(8) Component Runner, LLC will be held harmless for liability resulting from back-charges, regardless of fault, unless agreed to by Component Runner, LLC.
(9) Component Runner, LLC's, maximum liability for any job will be held to the total cost of the job invoiced by Component Runner, LLC to the Customer.
(10) Any agreed upon settlements will be paid as 20% discounts against future jobs until paid in full.